Date: April 22nd, 2017
If you own a road bike, you need to know how to change a flat.
Here’s your chance:
You’ll learn how:
– to choose tube size, tire size
– to remove/put back your front and rear wheel
– to identify the possible cause of the flat
– to remove and put back tire/tube from rim
– to inflate your tire with Co2 or handpump
– to bring your road bike
– bring a spare tube, tire levers, C02 pump or handpump. Or buy these items from the shop before the workshop starts.
– to arrive no later than 1:45
– Free to card-carrying club members or anyone who has bought a NEW bike from us in 2016 or 2017
– Otherwise 10 chf to be paid at shop before the course.
We need at least 3 people signed up to make this happen. The workshop is limited to 8 participants.
To reserve a space, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aren’t a card-carrying member yet ?
Here’s how: http://bikeshopswitzerland.com/club-rides