The clocks have turned back and so our first evening ride will be this coming Thursday, April 2nd.
As usual, everyone meets at the shop at 18h00 to leave punctually at 18h15
Matt has a 35 kilometer loop for you planned which will bring you back to the market square next to the shop.
Hopefully you’ll all stay around and we can share a bottle of wine together. Please remember the following:
- The shop will be closed upon your return and so you will not be able to leave items inside the shop.
- If you’re coming straight from work, you may consider leaving items in a locker at the train station.
- This is a roadbike only ride: no mountain bikes, city bikes or hybrids. You’re welcome to rent from us.
- Bring two francs ! We’ll put our money together at the end to buy ourselves a bottle of wine or two at the market.
- In case of bad weather, we’ll do our best to let you know by putting it on the calendar here.
Everyone showing up on this first Thursday night ride will receive a FREE bicycle tail-light !
And remember, we’ve got longer club rides every Saturday morning at 9:30 leaving from the shop.