Bike Switzerland is looking for a store manager to begin work on April 4th, 2016.
Shop Manager will be in charge of sales of all bicycles and merchandise.
In addition to running the shop, the manager will need to be flexible and ready to perform a variety of tasks including:
• Helping fit customers on their rental bikes
• Sorting equipment
• Cleaning equipment and bikes
• Giving orientations to clients leaving on bicycle tours
• Helping with small repairs and service when needed
We require the following:
• Fluent in English
• Strong interest in bikes and road cycling
• Ability to work Saturdays and some Sundays when needed
• Local resident
• At least 26 years old
• Excellent clean-cut presentation
We desire the following:
• French fluency
• Mechanical ability
• Good knowledge of Trek/Bontrager products
• Experience in sales
• Bike shop experience
Applicants should know that our shop is currently open only 8 months of the year: March through October and so this is seasonal work.
Furthermore, we’re looking for someone to work initially on a part-time basis of 20 hours per week.
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and photo to: